Low-level laser therapy (LLLT) is a painless, safe and innovative solution to help relieve pain, reduce swelling, stimulate healing and assist the repair of a number of lower limb problems and injuries. This includes:
- Heel, arch, foot + ankle pain, including plantar fasciitis
- Pain from arthritis
- Post-operative pain + swelling
- Muscle sprains + strains, including Achilles pain, patella (knee pain), leg and hip pain
- Forefoot pain, including from a Morton’s neuroma or plantar plate tear
- Nerve pain, including sciatica
In an LLLT session, the hand-held device is gently applied to the surface of the skin, where the emitted light penetrates deeply yet painlessly to create a photochemical reaction within the body’s cells. This reaction affects the metabolic processes of the cells in the treated area, accelerating the reparative effects. Each session is non-invasive and has no side effects, making it an excellent alternative to medications, steroid injections and other alternatives.